Continuously Growing
 Bar Association

Call: (855) 397-1199
(845) 634-2149
337 N Main Street, Suite 1
New City, NY 10956-4318


Need a Place to Meet in New City?

 RCBA Conference Rooms available for rent. First two hours are free for members.

Conference Room Rental for Non-Members: $30 per hour

Member Prices: Closings and Depositions are $60 half day/$120 full day

Non-Member Prices: $75 half day/$135 full day

 We must have advance notice for closings and depositions.



Resources For The Public

The RCBA strives to assist the public in every way possible. Below is a list of available resources -- just click on the link you need to go directly to that page. If you don't see something you need, please feel free to contact us at


Rockland County Clerk

Welcome to the Office of the Rockland County Clerk, where you will find online access to records, extensive information about our services, downloadable forms, and useful links.

Court Contact Information

Ninth Judicial District Courts by County

Rockland County Website

The Rockland government website is more accessible to our residents, our businesses and our visitors. If you are looking for bus schedules, need to register to vote or want to find out where Rockland's County Parks are located, you've come to the right place

Rockland County Tourism

Rockland: A World Away, In Your Own Backyard


Find a Lawyer or Law Firm

Legal Aid Society of Rockland

Since 1966, Legal Aid Society of Rockland County, Inc. (LASRC) has provided free civil legal services to Rockland County, New York residents who cannot afford private attorneys. We strive to ensure that Rockland County families and individuals, seniors and children, have access to a safe home, enough food to eat, public benefits to which they are entitled, medical care and adequate shelter. Tel# 845-634-3627

Legal Services of Hudson Valley

The mission of Legal Services of the Hudson Valley is to provide free, high quality counsel in civil matters for poor and low-income individuals and families who cannot afford to pay an attorney where basic human needs are at stake. 
Tel# 845-476-3831

Complaints about Lawyers

Do you have a complaint or concern about your attorney? If so, it is the Grievance Committee of the Ninth Judicial District to which you will direct your complaint.